What We Collect: Categories and Specific Items
- Contact Information: Name, address, phone number or email address.
- Purchase Information: Items you purchase, sizes, payment methods (such as credit or debit card numbers), billing and shipping addresses and contact information (for receipts, shipping confirmations or order updates)
- Profile Information: If you sign up for an account on annagraceboutique.com, account username and password, wish list items, items in your shopping cart, product review information or other items you provide as part of your annagraceboutique.com profile.
- Preference Information: Contact or marketing preferences, brand and merchandise interests.
- Demographic Information: Age, month and day of birth or gender.
- Video Recordings: For security and loss prevention purposes, stores have a video monitoring system in place at all times that may capture your image.
- Call and Chat Recordings: Notes about your call or chat and what you shared during your conversation.
- Device and Browsing Information: Information about your phone, tablet, computer or device and online browsing activity, including but not limited to your device’s information, current location, domain type, browser version, service provider or IP address. We also collect information about pages you visit on annagraceboutique.com and technical efficiencies of your visit, such as the time you visited our website or the time it took to connect to the website or download pages.
- Social Media Information: If you use social media (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, SnapChat, Twitter or Pinterest) to connect with us, information you share via your posts, or information you have approved via the social media platform or network to share.
- Application Information: If you apply for a job with us online, work experience, educational background, personal preference and position for which you are applying.
How We Collect Your Information: Sources
We collect information about you when you are in one of our stores, on our website, through our emails, using our mobile application or texting program, speaking to our teammates during telephone conversations, or utilizing social media. We also collect information about you from third parties.
- Information you provide to us: You may provide the various types of information listed above to us in-store at the point of sale or by being present in-store, on annagraceboutique.com or our mobile app through purchases, account setup, sweepstakes/contest entries, creating a wish list or participating in a survey, through social media by using a platform’s tools to connect with us or sweepstakes/contest entries, or via telephone.
- Information we collect automatically: When you interact with us electronically we receive certain types of information automatically. This information typically does not include personal information unless you provide it through our website or mobile app or you choose to share it with us. We obtain this information through some of the following technologies:
- Cookies: Cookies are pieces of data that websites place on your computer to store a range of information. This information is typically specific to you or the device you are using to view annagraceboutique.com or our mobile application. For more information, see our Cookies and Interest Based Ads Notice.
- Web beacons: Web beacons allow Anna Grace Boutique to provide a more personalized experience for our guests. Anna Grace Boutique uses web beacons to track who is visiting our site. We also use them in our emails to track if the email was read or forwarded.
- Information provided by third parties: We carefully select third party companies for limited purposes and allow them to collect specific information by placing cookies when you choose to visit annagraceboutique.com. This information is used to report marketing program effectiveness directly back to Anna Grace Boutique. The information and analysis will be used to assist us in better understanding your interests in our website and how to better serve those interests and provide you with more personalized product offerings on future site visits.
How We Use Your Information: Business Purpose
The information we collect about you helps us to provide you with the most enjoyable shopping experience possible. We do that by using your information in the following ways:
- To provide you with product and services: Information enables Anna Grace Boutique to deliver products you have ordered, to fulfill requests that you have created, to contact you (or a gift recipient) in the event of order or delivery difficulties, and to respond to your inquiries.
- To provide a personalized experience: Through cookies, Anna Grace Boutique is able to personalize your shopping experience by tracking your clicks, tracking the items you put in your shopping cart and whether you have visited annagraceboutique.com before. Other information is used to enable your personal stylist to communicate with you and make outfit selections.
- For marketing purposes: Information is used to deliver information to you about our products, website or special offers, or to check your creditworthiness in order to offer the Anna Grace Boutique Card to you.
- To confirm your identity: Certain information is used for verification and fraud prevention purposes in order to prevent fraudulent activity on your account.
- To maintain functionality: Certain information allows us to see which areas of our website are visited the most, and this helps us improve the quality of your shopping experience by offering more of the features that you prefer.
- For employment purposes: Certain information is used in the consideration of your application for employment. If employed, your information will be used in Anna Grace Boutique’s internal systems for employment purposes only, such as contacting you about your application and employment opportunities. If hired, your application will become part of your personnel file.
How We Share Your Information: Third Parties
Anna Grace Boutique does not share the personal information of any of our guests for monetary consideration, but we do share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf.
Service Providers Providing Services on Anna Grace Boutique’s Behalf
Anna Grace Boutique shares information with third parties who perform services on our behalf, such as website hosting, website usage analytics, email or other communications, marketing assistance or data analytics, promotions and sweepstakes, or other services. We provide access to your personal information to such service providers in order for them to perform these services. These service providers do not use your personal information for any purposes other than the services for which we have contracted with them.
Administrative and Legal Reasons
Anna Grace Boutique continually strives to maintain compliance with legal regulations. If we become aware of or have a good faith belief that we must disclose information about you in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringement, piracy, or other unlawful activity, we will disclose specific information about you to the appropriate legal authorities in order to protect the users of annagraceboutique.com, Anna Grace Boutique’s app or the public.
Social Media Platforms
Security & Fraud
Anna Grace Boutique has implemented several security measures on annagraceboutique.com, but you should be aware that 100% security is not always possible. Anna Grace Boutique has made every effort to ensure that the information transmitted to us online is secure through the use of standardized encryption protocols, such as transport layer security (TLS).
In addition, Anna Grace Boutique does not require you to disclose more information than is reasonably necessary to participate in an activity with us. Anna Grace Boutique will never ask you to provide personal information through email, including credit card numbers, passwords, mother’s maiden name, bank account numbers, ATM pass codes or social security numbers.
- Children’s Privacy: We value our relationship with our guests of all ages. We welcome parents and their children to explore our website together. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, we will not gather or use personal information from any guest who indicates they are less than 13 years of age (or less than 18 years of age for residents of the State of Maine). A parent or guardian must assist a child between the ages of 13 and 18 in any sweepstakes or ordering activity online with annagraceboutique.com. If we become aware that we have gathered personal information from a minor, we will remove that information from our records immediately.
- Minor Applicants’ Privacy: We also value our relationship with applicants of all ages. Therefore, we will not gather or use personal information from any applicants who indicate that they are less than the required age for the state of employment or position applied for.
- California Minors’ Privacy: California residents that are under the age of 18 and that have an account on annagraceboutique.com may ask Anna Grace Boutique to remove content or information that such minor posted on annagraceboutique.com by contacting our Guest Services Team at 940-473-1206 or email@example.com. We will need the minor’s first and last name, email address and social media identifiers. Please note that such request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of such minor’s content or information posted on annagraceboutique.com.
Terms & Conditions, Third Party Websites, Do-Not-Track Signals, Revisions and Contact Info
- Use of annagraceboutique.com is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
- Anna Grace Boutique’s website or app may contain links to third party websites, applications or online services, and those third parties may have privacy policies of their own. Third parties’ privacy links are provided solely for your convenience and information. Anna Grace Boutique is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those third parties.
- Anna Grace Boutique does not respond to “do not track” settings in your web browser.
- If we materially alter our Policy, we will notify you of such changes by posting a notice on annagraceboutique.com. Your continued use of annagraceboutique.com, Anna Grace Boutique’s app or texting program will be deemed your agreement that your information may be used in accordance with the new policy. If you do not agree with the changes, then you should stop using annagraceboutique.com, remove Anna Grace Boutique’s app from your device or cancel your membership in Anna Grace Boutique’s texting program, and you should notify us that you do not want your information used in accordance with the changes.
- For questions or concerns about this Policy, or for guests that aren’t residents of California who would like to make a request related to the exercise of a legal right under state law, please contact us:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: 940-473-1206
Please note that requests may require verification of identity and authenticity.
Address: 121 Exchange Street, Portland, MN 04101